- You need to meet a production peak with motivated personnel.
- You are lacking the right mentality on the shop floor or looking for that extra bit of flexibility.
- Your business wants happy customers who receive their orders on time.
- An extensive personnel database, which allows us to fulfil your needs seamlessly.
- Our staff are 100% committed and have the right attitude.
- You can count on competitive prices and transparent invoicing.
- We organise everything (selection, administration, accommodation, transport).
Benefits to you
- You can be sure we'll find the right legal solution.
- We offer a fixed hourly rate. So no unpleasant surprises.
- Our temporary format allows you to budget costs accurately.
- A deal is a deal.
- For each team, we provide a manager who is responsible for direct communication with the client. According to the client's needs, he will communicate in English, French or German.
- We not only support our temporary staff, but also maintain contact with our clients during the entire employment period.
- Our employees can provide the right certificates and qualifications (welding certificate, forklift licence, etc.)
- Personal protective equipment can be provided in consultation with the client. We provide safety shoes and a helmet as standard.
- Taking into account the intensive preparation for each assignment, you should work on the basis of a minimum provision of 3 temporary staff for a minimum period of 2 weeks.
The minimum period does not apply to the assembly of temporary structures, where short term tasks are typical of the sector.
What sort of worker do you need?